Our Services for Employees
Finding the right job for you
Greenstone Recruitment has been assisting candidates since 2006. We like to first understand what type of employer and work environment is going to fit with what you are looking for. If we can get the “fit” right then you are more likely going to have a positive employment outcome.
Our recruiters have a wealth of experience helping both New Zealand and overseas job seekers. For candidates who need work visas, we work closely with our in-house immigration team to ensure these are processed for you.
We recruit at all levels within the Agricultural industry. Due to the large size of the dairy industry in New Zealand, this often tends to dominate job listings. However we deal with all sectors including specialist, non-generic positions. Take a look at our job board for current Agricultural vacancies or contact us if there are no current listings that suit.
We recruit for skilled and registered tradesmen across all industries including Plumbers, Electricians, Welders, CNC Operators, Metal Workers to name a few. We would like to hear from you if you are seeking a job within the Trades sector as we may just have what you are looking for. Take a look at our job board for current Trades vacancies or contact us if there are no current listings that suit.
End to End recruitment process
- Step 1: You will need to submit a completed on-line application along with your CV to help us fully assess your skills and experience
- Step 2: Once we receive your application, we will then see if we have a suitable job vacancy which matches what you are looking for
- Step 3: If you are successful in being shortlisted for a job vacancy, we will then discuss with you the next steps in the process
- Step 4: We arrange interview details between yourself and the employer
- Step 5: We present the job offer details on behalf of the employer
- Step 6: We ensure all details are in place for your start date
- Step 7: Assisting with any questions around employment agreements and job descriptions
Immigration Advisory Service
- If you need a visa to work, Greenstone has a team of experienced Licensed Immigration Advisers who can manage the visa process for you and your family members
- For further details on our immigration services and full list of our Licensed Advisers click here
“Great service, and experience. Thanks for going out of your way to help us.”