Our Services for Employers
Finding the right employees for your team
Greenstone Recruitment has been assisting employers with recruiting high quality, reliable employees since 2006. We work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business and select an employee that suits the characteristics and experience that you are looking for. If we can get the “fit” right then you are more likely going to have a positive longer term outcome.
Our recruiters have a wealth of experience helping both New Zealand and overseas job seekers. We work closely with our in-house immigration team to ensure a seamless process for overseas candidate visa requirements. we source candidates from countries such as the Philippines, South Africa, the United Kingdom and India.
We recruit for all sectors within the Agricultural industry and at all levels. Due to the large size of the dairy industry in New Zealand, this often tends to dominate job listings. However we deal with all sectors and include specialist, non-generic positions and we are happy to discuss your specific requirements to see how we can find a solution.
Engineering & Trades
We recruit for skilled and registered tradesmen across all industries including Engineers, Plumbers, Electricians, Welders, CNC Operators, Metal Workers to name a few. We are happy to discuss your specific requirements to see how we can help.
End to End recruitment process
- Step 1: We will take a brief from you about your vacancy and business to understand your business culture and what specific skills and traits you are looking for
- Step 2: Discuss and sign terms of business
- Step 3: Preparing and managing your approved advertising, on our Greenstone Recruitment website job-board and other printed and social media as required. We help with wording to make your job stand out. We also have an active database of current job seekers across many sectors that may be suitable without the need for advertising.
- Step 4: Pre-screening and reference checking
- Step 5: Shortlisting candidates
- Step 6: Organising interviews. For the interview, we will provide you with a complete candidate pack
- Short introductory video or photos of candidate (if based overseas)
- Pre-employment declaration
- Reference checks
- Ministry of Justice checks as required
- Step 7: Preparing a letter of offer
- Step 8: Assisting with any questions about employment agreements and job descriptions
- Other: Labour market test coordination (where required for overseas staff)
Immigration Advisory Service
- For staff who need a work visa, Greenstone has a team of experienced Licensed Immigration Advisers who can manage the visa process for you
- For further details on our immigration services and our Licensed Advisers click here.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
- Greenstone is able to provide indirect hire services for our recruitment clients. We will manage the entire POEA process and make sure all requirements by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) are being met.
- We can also manage the process for direct hire clients if employers have hired 5 or fewer staff from the Philippines through the direct-hire process.
“We would like to sincerely thank Greenstone for all the hard work, time and effort you put into our Recruitment this year. It was a very challenging time but you kept us on track with your advice, guidance and reassurance. So a special thank you! We appreciate everything you did for us.”